by Aden Tate
How does prepping mesh with the Christian faith? Is prepping actually a sign of a lack of faith in God? The Faithful Prepper by Aden Tate seeks to not only answer such questions, but also takes a look at a number of other post-disaster scenarios and some of the things a Christian will have to think about in each of them.
Covered topics include:
- How do you incorporate charity into post-disaster life without compromising your family’s safety?
- How do you live with others in confined circumstances in a very dangerous environment?
- What is the role of the church post-disaster, if any?
- Who do you let stay at your retreat post-disaster, and who do you turn away?
- How do you live a prepared lifestyle, yet not one dominated by fear?
- When bad stuff happens post-disaster, how do you cope?
- How do you care for those who have special needs post-disaster?
- And much more…
Aden Tate is a Christian writer who lives in The Beautiful South.